What is Faith Formation?
The words "Faith Formation" can be used to cover a variety of things that the Church does and offers. Ultimately if we were to define the purpose of Faith Formation it would be to equip all people, of all ages and at all facets of life, to live as disciples of Jesus.
With faith formation we seek to help people:
- Grow in their relationship with God for the whole of life
- Live as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, in the community, and in the world
- Develop an understanding of the Bible and their faith tradition
- Deepen their spiritual life and practices
- Engage in service and mission to the world
- Participate in the life and ministries of our faith community
St. Bernard seeks to provide these opportunities in a variety of ways. To find out more about opportunities in your age group click on one of the links below