St. Bernard School Tuition Rates for 2018-2019
|One Child||Two or more Children||One Child||Two or more Children|
School Tuition Payment Plan Options
1. Monthly payments to FACTS on a 12-month basis from July 2018 through June 2019
2. Semi-Monthly payments to FACTS on the 5th and the 20th of each month from July 2018 through June 2019
3. Quarterly payments to FACTS on July 1, 2018, October 1, 2018, January 1, 2019 and April 1, 2019
4. Semi-Annual Payments to FACTS on Aug 1, 2018 and January 1, 2019
5. Annual payment to FACTS on August 5, 2018
6. Annual Payment to St. Bernard Finance Office by cash or check by July 15, 2018 receives a 3% discount
- By June 5th ALL school families must select a payment plan by signing either a parishioner or a non-parishioner tuition agreement form.
- All returning families will be placed on the same tuition payment plan that was in place for the 2017-2018 school year. If you desire to change your payment plan, contact Jim Parr - 239-5178, ext. 116
- By June 5th ALL NEW school families must register with FACTS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM regardless of which payment plan option is chosen.
- Refer a friend to St. Bernard. For each child that stays one full year, you will receive $200 in tuition credit.
To any family who yearns for a Catholic education for their children but cannot afford it, The answer is YES! FACT: For the past two years, every single family who applied to the Catholic Education Foundation for tuition assistance - and demonstrated a financial need - earned an award. 100%!! Instead of talking yourself out of a Catholic education for your children, shouldn't you consider reaching out to the Catholic Education Foundation and provide a better path for both your children and your family? The answer is YES! To provide a Catholic education for your children, please visit www.ceflou.org.
Financial Assistance is available through FACTS. CLICK HERE for more information.