Junior High Youth Ministry (Grades 6-8)
Does this conversation sound familiar:
Student: “Hey Mom & Dad can I go to the mall and hang out with my friends?”
Parents: “No, we don’t feel comfortable just dropping you off there.”
Student: “Gosh, there’s never anything to do!”
St. Bernard Youth Ministry is the answer to the "never anything to do" blues!
We're glad you are interested in becoming a part of our wonderful group! Our mission is to use what we learn in religion/faith formation class and be Christ to others in our daily actions and lives. We are a safe place where you can participate, interact, grow, and experience God through friendship and love. LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS
We will have activities and drop-ins several times a month, sometimes at St. Bernard in the Youth Center or sometimes elsewhere.
If you would like to be notified when events and meetings are planned just email Carly at [email protected]
Are you ready to get started? All you need to know is this:
- Be ready for some fun!
- Bring a positive attitude
- Be respectful
- ALWAYS be kind
- Come with an open mind for new experiences
- Prepare to make new friends
- Be afraid to ask questions
- Feel like you have to make every activity - simply come to as many as you want!
- Come in thinking we’re just going to read the Bible - instead we’re going to focus on living our best life through God’s message